WHAT DOES REMORTGAGE MEAN?
The process of remortgaging refers to the process of switching from one mortgage lender to another. Depending on your circumstances, you may be able to remortgage for like-for-like repayments or raise additional funds to consolidate debts or make improvements to your home.
You can rely on us to find the best rate for you as we have access to thousands of lenders. Most will also provide you with a free legal package for your move, which makes moving affordable and hassle-free
3 REASONS TO REMORTGAGE
You may be able to lower your monthly payments or pay off your mortgage sooner by switching to a lower fixed or tracker rate if you are already on a standard variable or high fixed rate.
PAY OFF EARLY
You may be able to pay off your mortgage debt much earlier than your original mortgage deal term if you switch to a mortgage deal that allows you to make overpayments. We can help you.
END OF DEAL
Your current mortgage deal ends soon, this means you could move to the lender’s standard variable rate. As this is often higher, it’s time to check around to find better deals. We can help you.
1. Get all of the information about your current mortgage prepared, including an up-to-date redemption statement.
2. Speak to a Financial Advisor or Mortgage Advisor to go through the detail, your goals and products that are available.
3. Submit your agreement/mortgage in principle.
4. Submit full mortgage application & instruct Solicitors if not included in the new mortgage.
5. Pay any associated product fees to the lender (if not capitalised).
6. Review your life assurance (free of charge).
7. We will chase through to completion so you can sit back and relax.
FREE MORTGAGE & FINANCE ADVICE TAILORED TO YOUR NEEDS, WITH NO OBLIGATION